Saturday, February 9, 2008

The ride of my life

Who says you need to do a bungee jump to prove your fearlessness? There are easier wayz to prove that, but more dangerous as well. How about a pillion ride? Yes you read it right. A pillion ride can be more trembling than anything you never imagined. It is just that you need to find the right driver or should i call THE ANGEL OF DEATH.
Things happen to you when you are least prepared for them. And today was my turn for a STUNNER. Our very own Aashish aka baanke bihaari aka nathu with his aerodynamic hairstyle
Just scared my life out of me today.
If ever given a chance, I would like to confer the title of "Schumacher of IIFT" to this brave soul.
This post goes as a warning to all those who might try to take this challenge in the future.

Hats off to Our Schmacher.

Signing off....

No comments: