Friday, September 14, 2007

A personal one

Ideally this was supposed to on my blog but as instructed by Blog coordinator to use this blog for personal posts as well, here it goes

Today was a dejecting as well as a joyful day at GC,
We all were happy to have the first feel of Mr.Kotler,
Seriously a first earnest effort for group studies at GC.
A commitment governed by circumstancesJ.
In the end it ended up well.
Dejecting in the sense I encountered my first fight at GC, and with a person whom I couldn’t have imagined in the wildest of my dreams. What started with a light hearted humour turned out to be a sadist affair. But a learning that would go a long way in improving me.
As IIFT has its way, its contributing in a long way to enable us become good managers. The adversities on and off the campus are teaching a lot of things. I feel it’s the same way for whole of GC and IIFT Kol 07-09.
Feel so happy at the end of the day we have this blog to share, talk and write about.
And as always GC we rock and let’s rock IIFT Kol. Way to go!

No comments: